The concept of air conditioning covers a wider range of items for distribution, preparation and processing of air which maintain the required conditions on the premises.
Air conditioning, among other things include:
- Air filtration ;
- Preheating the fresh outdoor air (with water , electricity , ...) ;
- Air distribution across different types of fans ;
- Air heating in winter (with electricity , water , gas , ...) ;
- Air cooling in summer (with water , direct evaporation) , cooling is also used for the purpose of dehumidifying on the pool or in manufacturing facilities (direct evaporation) ;
- Additional absolute filtration (food and chemical industry);
- Humidifying the air with steam , ultra sound or with high-pressure humidifiers ;
- The distribution of air to the micro- locations by different types of ducts , which are of different materials for the different needs ;
- Exhaust air from the premises ;
- Recovery of extracted air (energy recovery of exhausted air to fresh air inlet ) .
All of this is controlled via the control systems which require various sensors , security , and enforcement elements . Modern control systems are freely available through a variety of browsers and mobile applications.